EU Industry Days 2023
FuelsEurope will join the EU Industry Days, Europe's flagship annual event focusing on key industrial policy discussions, connecting industrial frontrunners, and boosting the knowledge base of European industry.
The 2023 edition of the event will take place in Málaga between 4 - 6 October 2023. FuelsEurope is organizing a stakeholder session with NATO on ‘Renewable and Low-carbon fuels for the EU's Energy Security’.
Recent geopolitical challenges have exposed the EU’s vulnerability, showing the need for a new energy security paradigm to maintain reliability while decarbonising transport. It will be essential to have a resilient energy system for the EU citizens and economy. The session will describe how fuel manufacturers & NATO can cooperate to overcome current and future challenges.
On the 5 October, from 11:50 – 12:50, you can tune in hear and learn more from the speakers:
- John Cooper, Director General, FuelsEurope;
- Marta Yugo, Secondary Transformation Circular Economy Range Manager, Repsol;
- Massimo Debenedetti, Naval Vessels Division, Vice President Research & Innovation, Fincantieri;
- Nicolas Jeuland, Fellow expert 'Low Carbon Fuels and Aviation Environmental Impact', Safran, and Reserve Officer (Col) for the French Army - Fuel Logistic Agency;
- Philippe Van Exem, Civil Co-Chairman NATO Petroleum Committee, NATO;
- Axel Volkery, Acting Head of Unit 'Sustainable and Intelligent Transport' in the Directorate-General for Mobility and Transport of the European Commission.
More information can be found here: https://eu-industry-days.ec.europa.eu/index_en